Monday, September 25, 2006

one more to go & my jeep


Cain and Abel #6

I hope to be finished with the big paintings tomorrow. I'll still be playing around with the small ones for awhile, but they should come together without quite as much effort (I think). I'm happy with my new car, although having gotten used to not having a vehicle, it's a bit daunting to suddenly have one - don't quite know what to do with it... maybe it's not that sudden, I've known I'd buy one for the trip back west for months, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable to have it. when I bought it I was sure it was blue - but it's kinda purplish when the light catches it in a certain way... I guess that's alright, but I kinda lean more towards neutrals when it comes to cars (unlike with the paintings, you know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home