Saturday, September 10, 2005

I've been trying to figure out what all I can do with the formatting on this page, haven't figured out much, I'll tell you that, but it looks like putting a picture in is pretty straight forward. this is one of the series, 14 Questions for Eve that I've been working on lately. you can see more of 'em at my website.

ok, tomorrow I'm gonna have to get back to work on the website. I need to get the 2001 burlap pieces webready and post them and I should update the photo section so it doesn't lead back into the old site. I told you this was gonna be boring stuff.

I just noticed that lucy made a scrabble move a couple hours ago, I think I'll go make a move and then read in bed for awhile. I'm really just typing this now to take up space to see what the text looks like next to the picture. I wish I could figure out how to make this whole table white, I wonder if I should switch to a whole different template, that's probably the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home