Tuesday, September 13, 2005

well, yesterday kinda got away from me; as I was working away, I noticed that I'd neglected to plug in my computer so I was running on battery, no big deal, I went ahead and waited until I was below 10% charge and then plugged in. but the machine kept running on battery... I couldn't figure it out and then the next thing I knew it went into hibernation and wouldn't start back up, well it turns out that all of LA was having a power outtage and that was the problem. my problem though was that in an effort to restart I had accidentally turned off my wireless and so I couldn't figure out how to get back online___ and foolishly thought it had something to do with the power outage, when it was really that I'd just hit a button I didn't know about... oh well. didn't figure it out until this morning. I had kinda figured it would fix itself by morninig and then when it didn't I took steps to repair... oh well, spo that's why I didn't write last night, I really hope to hold myself to at least daily entries here, just for the practice of it.

Last night I went for a drink at hal's with aliza early and then over to rudnick family dinner. this morning I had breakfast with susan who's back from hawaii probably 'til the end of the month. I'm in a hurry now because it's drawing night at the ywca and I'm heading over there with tim as soon as he picks me up which could be any minute. I spent the day today and most of yesterday getting the pics of the 2001 paintings webready; I think they're all done, but I'm gonna have to get them up just to check to see if I missed any___ they're kinda disorganized. ok gotta go, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home