Tuesday, September 13, 2005

back from drawing. the model turned out to be pretty good, the early poses weren't really doin' it for me, but towards the end I had some good angles and I suppose I was gettin used to her, I hadn't drawn her before tonight. I'm gonna work on the website a little bit, I'll try to get the 2001 paintings up tonight, if not then tomorrow for sure.

It's a couple days later and it seems like cheating to add stuff here, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. I had to take some photos today, and while I had the camera out I figured I'd give photoing some of the figure drawings from the other night a try. it worked pretty well, not great, but better than nothing and tremendously easier than scanning the 18x24" sheets in six parts and then piecing the scans together in photoshop, which is why I tend to skip posting drawings larger than 8½x11. So, I'm glad about that, I'll start taking shots of some of my drawings, they'll wind up on my website sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home