Friday, September 23, 2005

had a nice time with susan. she bought a car and asked me to be the "guy" so that when the other guy, the person selling the car came, there would be somebody there to look like they knew what they were talking about so she wouldn't get taken advantage of... it went well and the car seems to be in good shape and I think the price was pretty fair. sshe bought a geo tracker, which should get her around in miami and get great gas mileage... and save her on insurance. so, she's gonna store her prius here, which makes it sound like she really is coming back, which I sometimes have wondered about.

after looking at the car and taking a pretty long test drive, we went to the krishna temple salad bar and had dinner, it was good and by that time, I was pretty hungry. we hung out for awhile after dinner and then I came home.

spent today cleaning my apartment; sorting through, organizing and throwing away a lot of papers; and getting my place ready to have people over on sunday. I emailed out invitations this morning letting people know that they could stop over for a beer on sunday during the abbot kinney festival, I think it'll be fun. I haven't really had a party for awhile, I've skipped having birthday parties the past couple years.

this afternoon I went clothes shopping a bit with aliza and then out to a play with ian. it's fun shopping with aliza and going to plays with ian... I've never shopped with ian, but I have had a nice time going with aliza to plays. the thing about ian is that he always seems to know the people to talk with afterwards.

now I'm home, I'm gonna go to bed. I've got a lot more cleaning to do tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home