Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Had a pleasant rudnick family dinner this evening. Spoke briefly with michelle, briefly twice with aliza and at length once with ali, and then had a message from her when I got home, canceling the tentative plans we’d made for thurs.___ I think more through prior obligation, than through lack of interest, but you never know.

I’m content with my life; all it really seems to take is getting along with everybody; my commitment right now is to do that, and my method is simply going to be to focus on seeing the beauty around me___ something I think I might have been better practiced at in years gone by, and now need to hone up on.

I have lovely friends and a lovely life and from a place of love nothing wrong can occur. Spoke with Julie this afternoon, she’s a new mama and doing well. Hadn’t gotten around to calling until today although I think dean lucas helmer is a month old as of now, or earlier today, I suppose. Going to bed now, I think. Maybe watch a movie before I turn in, but up early tomorrow I hope and spend the day productively researching eve and the rest of that story… I should do this book afterall… we’ll see I’m playing around a bit with this new blogger for windows thing, just to see what I can do. Already know I have to add pictures otherwise, which is too bad, but ok, I guess. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home