Friday, October 14, 2005

boy, i couldn't get to sleep again last night, i think it was too much coffee at jerry's deli. finished the book I was reading though and then kept trying to get to sleep but instead kept writing eve stuff in my head and then turning on the light and jotting notes down so I'd be able to remember, which was good because I can't really remember what ti was all about now, but I remember thinking it was really good___ I haven't looked at the notes, it'll be interesting to see whether the late night notes translate into daytime sense or even usable nonsense, you never know.

finallt got to sleep around 4 and then slept until 9. got up and went over to the friday market and bought pomegranates and juice___ lucy had emailed to remind me to eat a pomegranate by squeezing it until it's all juicy and then cutting a slit in it and sucking it out, she was telling me about it oneday and it sounded really good, because picking out the seeds can be fun sometimes, but kinda gets old after awhile.

so, got my pomegranates and then went up to gotta have it to work on aliza's birthday present__ I suppose it's alright to mention that here because I'm pretty sure that she never reads this, even if she does, it's probably not too big a surprise that I'd make something for her. anyway, that took up most of the day. went to the coffeeshop at five, talked with mike, tim wasn't there.

virginia's having a party tonight, I'll head over there in a little bit, dan and bryce just called and wanted to come over tomorrow and watch a movie, but I kinda discouraged them, I guess that's ok, but I hate to do it. I've got gotta have it paperwork to do in the morning, which as always I'm kinda dreading, but no way around it. I had intended to train sara to take over this month, but she still seems too overwhelmed.

I've got a stack of denise's mail here that I've sorta gone through, but not too closely, I need to look at it tomorrow and make sure that there's nothing urgent that I've missed. I might actually get around to printing those things off for emily tomorrow if all goes well, I got some paper, that isn't great, but it'll do and something will be better than nothing, which is what I've sent her so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home