Sunday, October 02, 2005

ended up going to chinatown with aliza and kwaku to take photos and eat dim sum. had a good time, enjoyed hanging out with kwaku, who I always like running into but seldom speak with for more than a few minutes either on the street or in the coffeeshop. he's a good guy.

came home and worked on the website. typed an intro for the 1978-85 section of photos. then called michelle, but she didn't answer. went to the coffeeshop and read for an hour. came home intending to write another photo section intro, but instead played around with some of the photos I took today___ it was fun, I should use my camera for other than art documentation more often... really I suppose I should think about getting another camera before I go to guatemala. hmmmm...

this guy (to the right, in the photo) had a great beard, I hope he doesn't mind me putting his photo here, I doubt that he'll ever find out, but of course if he does and doesn't want this kind of fame I'll take it down. I'm a reasonable guy, you know.

I'm kinda hungry, but I don't know what to eat. I guess I'll look in the cupboard. I think I'll watch In Cold Blood, tonight. I've never seen it or read it, but a new movie about truman capote has just come out, so maybe it's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home