Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This one's probably gonna get painted over, most of 'em do. I took four shots today and have painted over one of the pieces and have reworked two of the others. I think this one escaped, but I don't think it's ready. we'll see though.

went to breakfast with susan at the new place where massimo used to be, I didn't catch the name. it was alright, the food wasn't great, but I do like eating on the patio. I liked the old place better though.

ran into pesha on the way over, had a nice, brief but good talk, made me feel reconnected somehow.

brad and shannon were at breakfast (separate table) it was their son caleb's first birthday, we sang and susan took cell phone pics. came back here, worked for awhile, posted the drawings I had prepped last week.

it was a beautiful day, so I went to the beach, that's two days in a row, I'm back in the swing of things, but the days (and the water) are cooling off. was gonna go to the coffeeshop this afternoon, but never made it. called aliza because I felt like we needed to talk and I guess that's why I skipped the coffeeshop, I was waiting for her to call back. after awhile I got tired of waiting and called michelle... talked with her for an hour and a half. got off the phone, aliza still hadn't called, finally did around 9:30, which was great because I had given up on her and was feeling like she was gonna avoid me for awhile, but she called and we're alright... although it seems like we're kinda fragile lately.

had a dream last night that I wont be able to describe but it had to do with being in love with a woman and riding horses. she had her own and she had a connection at the stables and was able to get one for me. we rode to her place and I felt wonderfully lovingly connected and at ease with her. by the time we got there, it was raining. we went inside and I met her family, or at least her father. after awhile, it was time for me to leave___ we were in college and I had a class to get to. the rain was really pouring down and my horse had left and presumably headed back to the stable. the girl, my love, rode me back on her horse, no saddle and we were drenched but I woke up feeling wonderful. it felt good to be in love... it was a no doubt certainty love, complete trust and communion, very nice.

watched a show about bob dylan on pbs, was going to watch beakfast at tiffany's, which I'd gotten out of the library, but noticed the dylan thing when I turned the tv on to watch the movie and never got around to switching over.

well, that's enough for tonight, I'm kinda beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home