Friday, November 11, 2005

I don't really remember the details of the dream, but I remember thinking this morning I oughta be writing it down, but you know sometimes that works and then sometimes you just fall back to sleep. I know that the Fall is on my mind because of all the Eve research I've been doing and the descriptions of being clothed in bright nature, or garment of light while in the garden, but no longer bathed in that same brilliance once being sent out and given animal bodies of flesh... they are distraught and suicidal at having come out of the garden, but they grow accustomed to it eventually, and of course to their descendents it becomes just a story (well, to some of us... others seem to take it a bit literally. anyway, the dream was about being in brightness and then as I'm sleeping a veil is placed around me that darkens my world a bit, but since I'm asleep I don't notice it and I grow accustomed to it... also there was something confining, like my free space was reduced, my freedom of motion limited, but again I grew used to it. and it was very difficult to know, even when I began to suspect, whether this was really happening or whether it was simply nostalgia for the good old days... no way to know what it was like or way to compare today with yesterday.

pretty turned on when I woke up I remember, painfully so, but it couldn't've been from that dream... hmmm. had to roll over to get back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home