Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm gonna miss tim a lot when I go down to guatemala. the real problem is that not only do I not know when I'll come back, but also, I don't know what I'll do when I come back... it seems pretty likely that I'll head off to cincinnati to get a big group of paintings done, and so it might be this time next year or longer before I get back out here. I'll miss everybody, but somehow I feel like I'll really miss tim...

we went to figure drawing at the ywca tonight, the model was male, but the drawings went well. I really would much rather draw a woman, but for a male model, this evening was pretty good... sometimes it pays to go into it expecting the worst, which is what I did as soon as I saw who we were drawing...

I feel good. got up early and did the gotta have it consignment sheet, so that's done for another month. the day was beautiful, especially early on. I shoulda gone down to the beach, but I didn't___ I will tomorrow though. I ran a couple errands, paid some bills for denise, started a new painting, which went really well, and fiddled around on the computer, without really accomplishing much. I meant to call tim (my brother, not the other one) and find out what was up with liz's schedule and when we were gonna try to get the family together over the holidays, but I missed my window of opportunity, so I've got to call him tomorrow, flight prices are going up the longer I wait it seems.

the movie (ushpizin) last night was good... sparked interesting conversation on the ride home, I liked it more than pesha did and I think anya liked it, but I'm not sure how much... she sorta fell into the devil's advocacy role and so I'm not sure whether it was just her position or if she really liked it. it wasn't the movie so much that bugged pesh, it was the religious extremism of the characters. that didn't really bother me so much though... although I guess it would've bothered me more, if they'd been christian instead of jewish... woulda struck closer to home.

I'm hungry, gonna make some dinner and then get into bed and read. I was up around 5:30 this morning I think... wide awake and had work to do, so I figured I might as well do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home